Experienced sales and marketing consultant/manager
▪ Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills; readily builds productive relationships across professional, social & cultural boundaries;
▪ Confident, friendly and articulate with a strong client service focus supported by a keen sense of humour; a perceptive enquiring mind; big picture awareness and an eye for detail;
▪ Highly motivated leader with a unique capacity to engage and inspire colleagues and staff to willingly contribute maximum efforts;
▪ Innovative ‘think outside the square’ creative strategic planner,able to anticipate trends, identify opportunities and capitalise on them;
▪ Assertive but diplomatic, motivates colleagues and clients with a positive outlook, strong work ethic and commitment to excellence;
▪ Energetic achiever;a quick learner and where necessary, an effective trainer; committed to building a cohesive team and continued professional development & personal growth for team members and himself.
▪ Understands corporate strategies that require timely implementation with measured outcomes.
▪ Pro-active problem solver with a logical, analytical mind and thedrive to set and achieve ambitious goals;
▪ Strong negotiator; presenting the case clearly, concisely and persuasively in writing and verbally;
▪ Impressive history of achievement in business development, sales growth and product innovation;
▪ Extensive experience and history of high achievement in operational roles;
▪ Multi-skilled;with insight and appreciation of the need for coordinated sales strategy, development and implementation.
– Coached and mentored many team members into successful, rewarding industry careers.
– Working closely with schools nationally and internationally, greatly assisting students of all learning levels by development, marketing and sales successfully for LMS (Learning Management Systems)
– Running a successful water solutions company (New Water Central Coast) assisting both home owners and commercial businesses to effectively reduce consumption on mains water and greatly reduce associated costs during severe level four water restrictions.