• 6+ years of business development experience (partnerships, cold calling, email campaigns, etc.)
• 2+ years of growth hacking experience (building websites, sales funnels, digital marketing, etc.)
• MBA from Loyola University Chicago '16
• BA in Business Administration and Finance from Augustana College '13
May 2019 - Present: Growth Manager with Intellivisit (on contract), an AI-powered telehealth startup.
• Overseeing the formation of a joint venture with a commercial partner.
• Introduced channel partner prospecting campaign, currently working with EHR providers, consulting firms, startup incubators, and more.
• Developed marketing materials, including one-pagers, decks, pre-recorded demos,
• Leading email, LinkedIn, and cold calling campaigns (HubSpot).
May 2019 - December 2020: Contributor to online publication, Impatker magazine.
• Wrote a bi-weekly article called "Silicon Valley Insider", covering sustainability-focused startups.
• Developed network of startup incubators, tech CEOs, venture capital groups, and more.
• Read my articles at: https://impakter.com/?s=silicon+valley+insider.
September 2016 - April 2019: Head of Marketing at Investor Relations consulting firm, Alpha IR Group.
• Led marketing efforts, attending industry events and communicating with Investor Relations and C-level executives of publicly traded companies.
• Performed financial and shareholder analysis of existing and prospective clients using 13F filings and financial data providers, including Nasdaq, Ipreo and CapIQ.
• Managed social media content on multiple platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Assisted in the creation of marketing materials as well as thought leadership and blog posts.
• Communicate with PR vendors, sell-side analysts and institutional investors to form strategic partnerships.
• Reviewed and edited outgoing client materials, including press releases, internal memos, quarterly investor activity reports, activist investor analyses, and perception studies.
May 2013 - November 2015: Led Corporate Access function for boutique investment bank.
• Reported to, and worked in coordination with, department heads in Investment Banking, Equity Research, and Institutional Sales.
• Led international corporate access program and acted as the primary contact for all related activity, overseeing employees in Illinois and Texas.
• Worked with C-level executives and IR departments of public companies to assist in expanding investor outreach in areas including: Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Denver, Houston, Boston, New York.
• In 2014 and 2015, led the organization of the firm's flagship investor conference taking place in Chicago. Responsible for preparing schedules for more than 180+ attending companies (combined), with more than 2,200 investor meetings scheduled in total.
• Performed shareholder analysis, reviewing SEC filings (13F) using financial software (including Factset, BD Vision, Bloomberg, CapIQ).
• Organized and planned a variety of investor outreach events including non-deal roadshows, investor conferences, bus tours, site visits, and more.
• Created presentations, marketing material, invitations, handouts and more using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Photoshop, and Adobe.