- Recording, maintaining, and updating financial transactions correctly and efficiently;
- Assisting on the day to day transactions;
- Use of modern computer systems and software including Microsoft Office Applications, SAP, and Google Sheets;
- Understands the professional, ethical, legal, security, and social issues and responsibilities relevant to taxation and accounting profession;
- Flexible to time and job depending to the call of need of the organization.
- Willingness to learn new things;
- Can work under pressure but always contributing to the organization by adding significant value through achieving the organization's goals and objectives.
I was an intern at the Audit Information Tax Exemption and Incentive Division of the Bureau of Internal Revenue where we are trained to update and encode the information of the taxpayers.