You are a talented Sales professional, able to use your abilities and experience to generate new direct sales for an ecommerce SaaS company by following up on inbound marketing leads, developing outbound leads, qualifying leads, and pursuing a full cycle sale. To be successful in this role, the Regional Sales Manager will nurture relationships, build value, handle objections, create urgency and collaborate strategically with sales leadership to close new business opportunities in a multi-state territory.
In the role of Regional Sales Manager you will wear many hats and your attention will be crucial in the following areas:
· Creative lead generation initiatives through the use of email marketing, and cold calling
· Serve in a “hunter” capacity; hunt for new business
· Demonstrate products to prospects
· Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of product portfolio
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
· 5+ years of demonstrated successful selling experience (B2B) in SaaS industry - Targeting Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) brands with a rolodex of contacts into the following verticals:
1) Apparels and Cosmetics
2) Health and Wellness
3) Travel and Hospitality.
· Strong familiarity with sales tools such as SalesForce.com, Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, GoToMeeting and other web-based technologies
· An ability to articulate a solution value proposition in business terms
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Proficient in managing complex selling engagements
· Capacity to get things done quickly
Why sign up to Sellcrowd?
Discover the best new sales jobs from around the world.
Full time, part time, freelance or remote - find jobs that suit your lifestyle.
Enjoy working from home with our unique remote sales technology.
Build your sales profile and be 'scouted' by top employers.